Red Roads Chair - CampWell Folding Chair
Nothing like taking a load off your feet with a nice comfy chair - no matter where you are.
Problem is that with many of the folding chairs that are described as "camping chairs" tend to be left at home because they take up too much room for those “just in case” moments, such as watching the kids play sport, a sit down with mates after hike or bike, or even a family and friends picnic.
Red Roads changes this with the comfortable but compact CampWell Chair.
Click here for a video to see the chair in detail.
Open up the storage bag, remove the frame and click it together in minimal time with help from the elasticated guide cords. Then, place the backrest over the 4 corners of the upright frame and you are done. Simply reverse the process to pack it away and in no time it can be stored back in the vehicle ready for next time.
The Frame is made with multiple steel poles that are held together using shock-cord. Each pole intuitively fits into it’s own socket on the cross frame and quickly assembles giving you a solid framework on which to place the backrest. The backrest has reinforced corners that slide over the uprights of the frame. A lightweight drink and electronics holder is located at the front right side of the support and is a great indicator of which way to quickly align the backrest.
The CampWell chair has many features that you will love.
- Compact – Stored away at just 48cm long by 12cm diameter, you’ll feel compelled to keep this in your vehicle all the time.
- Standard height legs – Seating height at front of the chair is over 40cms, very similar to your home dining chairs, meaning that the chair is easy to get into and out of.
- Storage bag – Chairs are supplied with a zippered storage bag that also attaches over the forward uprights, giving accessible storage space while you are seated.
- Drink & Phone – For drinks and a smartphone, a handy holder that is easily removable should you want to use it.
- Shock corded frame – Similar to modern tent poles, shock cords guide the framework together and are removable to allow access to chair parts in case of repair.
- Contoured for comfort – The contoured backrest offers a surprising level of comfort in such a small package.
- Subtle colours – Much like other Red Roads products, our colours are used to blend into the environment.
- Strong – Using steel framework, the chair has held up to 140kg in real life, not simulated, test situations.
- Light – Even though steel has been used, the chair still only tips the scales at 2.2kg
Specifications of interest are:
- Weight 2.2kg
- Highest Point 83cm
- Widest Point 57cm
- Under leg height 46cm
- Stored Size 48cm x 12cm x 12cm
Never be without your CampWell Chair!
Note: the latest incarnation of the CampWell Chair is made from 1200D fabric with embroidered logos.
Current photos for display purposes only.